She stands 5'6" and is 56 pounds lighter than she did just five months ago. She writes on average 20 posts a month and endeared me to her blog when she wrote of green poo from eating too many black gummi bears. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm referring to Carbie Girl, and she has bestowed the honour of awarding me the Versatile blogger award.
Verstile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Word information source: www.dictionary.com
So, as a recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award, I must share seven things about myself and pass the award on to 15 newly discovered bloggers.
Seven things about me:
1. My husband and I have the same birthday: same year, month and day.
2. I have a friend who actually likes the movie Waterworld.
3. When I was 12, I was in a Tampax tampons print ad.
4. When snorkeling in Tobermorey, I discovered that I have a fear of ship wrecks.
5. Last night I discovered that fruit flies freak me out too.
6. I love to eat broccoli and feta cheese pizza.
7. I've had a bruise on my back in the shape of a pool filter.
Fifteen newly discovered bloggers
1. A Mamacita @ Confessions of a Mamacita
2. Ashley @ 2fivefive - Never a finish line
3. Gen @ The Geneen Roth Experiment
4. Brian @ The Angry Porkchop
5. Sarah @ Fat So Sarah: A Weight Loss Journey
6. Michelle @ Can't Fail Again
7. Taryn @ Fat Girl in a Skinny World
8. Bonnie @ Fat-be-gone
9. Miss S. @ Follow Me Down
10. Miss April @ 30 Before 30
11. Poison @ A New Poison
12. Muchberry @ I'm just Puffy
13. Karen @ Waisting Time
14. Millie @ See Millie Tri
15. MB @ Why the Weight
I consider myself to be a new blogger, so everyone is newly discovered to me....
Thanks Carbie Girl and thanks to all bloggers for sharing your journey and point of view!